Fulfill Your Insurance CE Completely Online
learninsurance.com offers online Insurance CE nationwide at great low rates!
Select a package or choose as many individual courses as you want, all for one low price!
Courses By State
Select your state from the list below to learn more and pick your courses:
Approved and Appealing: Our Insurance CE courses are completely accredited and applicable for your insurance license renewal.
Self-Paced and Supported: Learn at your speed. Insurance CE courses are self-paced; stop when you want and bookmark your last point of study. Our courses are competitively-priced and easy to use. Take advantage of 24-hour technical support, 7 days a week.
Certified and Simple: Official certificates are available, but most importantly, you can take Insurance CE classes anywhere there’s an internet connection. Full or partial insurance license renewal packages are available in many states.
If you purchase the Unlimited CE Package you can get all of the individually listed courses below for a grand total of $39.95! Individual Courses below are offered for regular retail price if purchased separately.
learninsurance.com is a fully accredited provider of insurance CE for preparing for examination through theHawaii Insurance Division. Our courses are 100% online and include everything you need to take and pass your exam. Provider Approval #219779.
We recommend you check your state’s requirements prior to enrolling.
General credit hours count for either property and casualty or life and health.
Build your Continuing Education Renewal Package today! Through access to the entire CE course catalog, you can complete all required courses needed to renew your Hawaii Insurance License.
Life, Health, Long-term Care and Disability Insurance HI – (LH)
This course provides an overview to the insurance students about four main types of insurance policies. The four policies Life, Health, Long Term Care and Disability Insurance are the most widely selling policies in the insurance industry. This course contains some valuable information about the principles of life, health, disability and long term care insurance policies, some important related definitions, needs for the purchase of different kinds of insurance policies, application process for applying these kinds of insurance, their after effects and different sub forms of these insurance policies.
Introduction to Property and Casualty and the Insurance Contract HI – (PC)
This course will introduce you to the basic principles of insurance, including the concept of risk, the different types of risk, and techniques in managing risk. It will introduce you to several basic elements and terms used in the insurance industry. The course will focus on explaining the insurance contract by introducing and reviewing its various parts, including: the elements, characteristics, and parts of a contract, as well as various policy organizations. It will also lesson focus on the insurance transaction. The transaction includes such things as the application process, how the policy is selected, underwritten, and rated. This section will also review some of the legal requirements of applicants and the insurance company, with respect to the insurance transaction.
Continuing Education Hours
- Life/Accident and Health/Sickness licensees must complete 20 hours includings 3 hours relating to isnruance laws and rules, biennially.
- Property/Casualty licensees must complete 20 hours including 3 hours relating to insurance laws and rules, biennially.
- Multiple Lines Life/Accident or Health/Sickness, AND Property/Casualty) must complete 30 hours including 10 hrs of LH coursework and 2 hrs of laws; 16 hrs of PC coursework and 2 hrs of laws.
Continuing Education Compliance Date
Continuing Education is due by the 16th day of birth month. Even/Odd years based on year of birth.
License Renewal Date
Continuing Education is due by the 16th day of birth month. Even/Odd years based on year of birth
Types of Courses Accepted for CE Credit
- Independent self-study courses.
- Classroom study.
- Online courses.
Self-study final exams are not required to be monitored.
Course Subject Requirements
- Courses must be in line of license held.
- Producer with both a PC & LH license must complete 4 hrs of Ethics/Hawaii Insurance Laws/Rules
- Producer with a LH or PC license must complete 3 hrs of Ethics/Hawaii Insurnace Laws/Rules
- All resident insurance producers who sell federal flood insurance policies must complete a one-time 3 hr NFIP Flood Training Course.
Licensees are not allowed to carry over credits to the next compliance period.
Courses may not be taken for credit more than once in a reporting period.
- Non-resident agents.
- One individual specifically registered in an organization who holds a limited license to sell a limited line only.
- Temporary licenses.
- Limited agent for credit life and disability insurance.
- Licensees who have applied for and been granted inactive status by the insurance director.
- Employees or owners of travel agencies licensed to sell travel insurance.
- Licensees on extended active military duty are exempt for the period of duty.
- National- or state-chartered banks, federal- or state-chartered savings and loan associations, or federal- or state-chartered credit unions that hold a limited license.
- Other exemptions will be granted if good cause exists as approved in advance by the CE Advisory Committee.
For Additional Information Please Contact
Hawaii Insurance Division-Licensing Branch
335 Merchant Street, Room 213 (96813)
Honolulu, Hawaii 96811-3614
E: [email protected]
State Website: http://www.hawaii.gov/dcca/areas/ins/
Student Experience for CE
- Student will pay and enroll in the course.
- Student does not need to answer security and validation questions throughout the course validating the identity of the student. (State does not require a monitor or proctor during exams)
- No mastery on lesson quizzes.
- Upon the successful completion of the course, the student can take an open book final exam.
- Student will be allowed to take the final as many times as he wants.